2015 has been a fantastic year for photography. In this post we will highlight some of our favorite photo series and events from the year. Hopefully 2016 will bring even more creativity and exploration in the photography community.
1. Rolling Stone's Best Photos of 2015
2. A Man and His Dog Explore Abandoned Places Across Europe
3. Diana Kim Photographs the Homeless in Hawaii and Finds Her Father
4. Breathtaking Black-And-White Self-Portraits By Noell Osvald
5. The Best GoPro Camera Shots of 2015
Be the first to know about new lighting lessons, contests, events and promotions by signing up for the Photoflex monthly newsletter