StarFire™: Digital Flash
This easy-to-use 'no-frills' high output portable digital flash is optimized for off-camera use in both studio and location environments.
Paving the way for affordable, quality photographic lighting solutions, Photoflex® is proud to offer a portable, variable power ShoeMount flash in the StarFire™. The StarFire is ideal for off camera use, and its primary value is combining it with the Photoflex® ShoeMount flash SoftBox Kits. The StarFire can be used at full power with a four second recycle time, or it can be powered down to a variety of settings for faster recycling. The StarFire can be triggered either in a standard photocell remote mode or it can be set to ignore the pre-flash from your on-camera TTL system so it will still fire in sync with your camera. Alternatively, a shoe mount style radio remote system can be used with it.
Warranty 1 Year
Features and Benefits
- Guide number 24 Metric (at 35 millimeter focal length, ISO 100)
- Guide number 80 USA (at 35 millimeter focal length, ISO 100)
- 3 Flash modes: M, S1 (Slave 1), S2 (Slave 2)
- Flash power control: Light level output control with 1/7-stop increments
- Circuit design: Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)
- Vertical rotation angle : -7 - 90 degrees
- Horizontal rotation angle : 0 - 270 degrees
- Power: 4 x AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH not included)
- Recycle time: approximately 4 seconds (AA alkaline cell used; Note: recycle times will vary based on battery used)
- Color temperature : 5600 Kelvin
- Flash duration :1/800s -1/20000 second
- Net weight: 250 grams / 8.81 ounces
2.8 x 5.31 x 3.34 inches / 72 x 135 x 85 millimeters
One StarFire portable ShoeMount flash
One tabletop stand
One velvet storage bag
Be the first to review this product.