StarLite®: dual medium digital kit
An excellent two light kit for interviews, product demonstration videos and table top photography. Fixtures accept compact flourescent lamps for daylight balanced situations.
The StarLite®: medium digital kit is an excellent choice for videographers and still photographers. With one SoftBox on either side of the camera the result is a soft uniform coverage of sets. Removing the face on one SoftBox produces an ideal key and fill set up for portraits and product demonstrations. Like all the Photoflex® constant lighting kits, the medium digital kit can be used for both still life and video projects. This kit features our Starlite QL continuous light source and the versatile SilverDome® SoftBox. Fixture also accepts high output compact flourescent lamps.
This kit offers ease-of-use with professional lighting results.
The SStarLite®: medium digital kit comes with:
2 Starlite QL's with standard components
2 Starlite OctoConnectors
4 1000watt Starlite lamps
2 Medium SilverDome SoftBoxes
2 Medium LiteStands (8')
Features and Benefits
WarrantyStarLite 3 years, SilverDome 6 years, LiteStand 5 years
- Two light stations in one kit
- The new Starlite Tilt Swivel Mount allows quick, easy adjustments to direction of light source Brimstone® Fabric - high-heat resistant, will withstand up to 400°F without burning
- QRC (Quick Release Corners) - creates stronger corners on the SilverDome and allows for easy set up and break down
- Heat Vents - Velcro® open to help keep box cooler
- Inner baffle eliminates hot spots.
- Face diffuser for soft, even light output.
- Inner baffle and face diffuser are removable for high-contrast lighting
- Works with continuous or strobes lights.
- Sewn-in loops allows soft box to be suspended from ceiling
- LiteStand 2214 - extends to 8 feet; thick, oversized aluminum tubing provides superior strength under heavy loads; bolted joints make parts replacement quick and simple
Be the first to review this product.