Transpac®: multi kit case
Designed to efficiently transport several lighting kits. Interior straps and zippered compartments for safe, secure storage and transport of lighting gear. Moveable interior dividers allow users to quickly configure the space for their own needs.
Photoflex® has improved its complete line of TransPac™ photography equipment cases. The SingleKit, DualKit and MultiKit cases now have a single “uni-molded” wheel assembly (vs. separate molded corner pieces). These new wheel assemblies have improved tolerances on the wheel wells for added durability and strength. When cases are loaded down with equipment and the wheels are under a lot of stress, the uni-molded design keeps wheels in perfect alignment while bearing maximum loads. New replaceable, non-marking inline skate wheels are mounted with stainless steel axles.
All TransPac™ wheeled cases have also been fitted with the newest high-impact polymer molded handles to provide dependable lifting and towing. Moveable interior dividers allow users to quickly configure the space for their own needs.
Click here for detailed information about this product
Airline transport rating:
As is the industry standard for these types of cases, Transpacs are not ATA (Air Transport Association) rated. However, use for air travel is acceptable with common and prudent packing practices.
Features and Benefits
- 600-denier proprietary DuraCloth™ & rigid wall of lightweight corrugated polymer
- Double-stitched taped seams
- Bolt and locking nut through-wall hardware assembly
- Corners and rails are made of high-impact shock-absorbing lightweight polymer
- Can be wheeled or carried
- Non-scuff clear urethane inline skate wheels
- Large #10 coil zippers with high visibility red pull-tabs
- Eleven adjustable polymer reinforced Velcro® dividers
- Fleece lining for extra protection
- Red Interior provides contrast against gear
Be the first to review this product.