TritonFlash™ Battery Powered Strobe
The complete stand-alone TritonFlash™ unit with 7 inch reflector, battery pack, and lithium ion battery.
Rated at 300 watt seconds with a guide number of 185 and up to 750 full power flashes on a single charge, the TritonFlash™ operates in the power range of studio strobes, enabling photographers to shoot large setups in bright sun without the need for AC power. Fast recycling allows bursts of up to 7 shots per second for capturing fast action at weddings, sporting events, or for scientific purposes.
Our lightweight lithium ion battery pack (22 ounces / 623 grams) is extremely efficient and environmentally safe, representing a significant upgrade from heavier Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) systems.
Our lightweight lithium ion battery pack (22 ounces / 623 grams) is extremely efficient and environmentally safe, representing a significant upgrade from heavier Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) systems. The charger automatically adjusts to AC voltages between 100~240 volts for international use. The TritonFlash battery can be charged while it is connected to the battery pack and the flash can be used while it is charging with no adverse effect. The battery can also be removed from the battery pack to charge, which facilitates charging of a spare while the flash is in use with 2nd battery. These qualites make the TritonFlash™ a smart buy for both studio and location photographers.
Battery Pack compatible with Photoflex Power Cable for Nikon Speelight and Canon Speedlite shoe mount flashes.
CAUTION- Connecting a third party battery pack such as the Photoflex TritonFlash Battery Pack to a Canon Speedlite or Nikon Speedlight may void your Canon or Nikon warranty. Extended, repeated firing of your Speedlite/Speedlight may cause an overheat and render your flash inoperable. Consult your Canon or Nikon instruction manual for more information on overheating limits before using the TritonFlash Battery Pack with your Speedlite/Speedlight.
TritonFlash™ comes complete with
1 - TritonFlash™ strobe head
1 - Power module with connections for two TritonFlash™ heads
1 - Lithium ion battery
1 - Carrying case for power pack with shoulder strap
1 - Battery cable (4 feet/1.2 meters)
1 - Battery extension cable (9.8 feet/3 meters)
1 - AC powered international battery charger (100~240 volts)
1 - AC power cord for battery charger
1 - AC plug adaptor for European use
1 - 7 inch reflector accessory
1 - Swivel stand mount (all metal)
1 - Flash tube protector cap
1 - Hot shoe sync cable for direct connection to camera
Warranty 1 Year
Features and Benefits
- The latest Lithium Ion battery technology for fast recycling and long life
- Built-in optical slave sensor
- Up to 750 flashes at full power on a single charge
- Fast Processing for bursts up to 7 frames per second
- 19 power settings with accurate 1/3 stop increments
- Quick change design for fast battery swapping
- Powerful 300 watt second output – suitable for large groups in full sun
- Battery pack will power two TritonFlash™ heads on full power simultaneously
- Capacitors are housed in the TritonFlash™ heads for power management independence
- Very short flash duration for stopping action, even on full power
- Modeling light with ten-second auto shut off for maximizing battery life
- Comes with robust all metal swivel for supporting umbrellas and large SoftBoxes
- Can be operated worldwide on AC power (100~240 volts)
- Will operate on AC power and recharge battery at the same time
Watt Seconds 300
- Power pack dimension (Top part) 1.69” / 43mm x 2.95” / 75mm x 4.01” 102mm
- Power pack weight .650lbs / 295g
- Li-ion battery dimension (Lower part) 1.69” / 43 x 3.14” 80mm x 4.01” / 102mm
- Li-ion battery weight 1.05lbs / 480g
- Strobe body diameter 3.5” / 89mm x length 5.51” / 140mm
- Strobe body weight 1.98lbs / 900g
- Flash duration Full power 1/1 1/3200S
- Flash duration Min. power 1/64 1/8600S
- Sync voltage 5V
- Amp Load while charging at 120V (Power draw) 2.3A
- Amp Load while charging at 220V (Power draw) 1.8A
- Recycle time (Full power) 3.0S
- Recycle time (Min power) 0.1S
- Color temperature 5500K +/- 200K
- Modeling light 12V 35W (T4 type Halogen GY6.35 / 2-PIN base)
- Number of flashes at full power 750
- Number of flashes at min power 30,000
- mini phone plug required for 1/8" (3.5mm) mono sync terminal
May 5, 2012
This is the strobe I’ve been waiting for. The TritonFlash allows me to extend my range for photo-shoots, both indoors and out. It’s powerful, lightweight, has amazing battery life, is rugged, works with all of my light modifiers, has an incredibly short flash duration, and is compact enough to pack multiple heads and batteries in my LowePro backpack. It instantly became an indispensable component of my lighting kit.
Mar 3, 2012
This light has transformed my location work into a totally pleasurable experience. Only a few words are needed to describe the Triton… Fast, lightweight, capable & without limitations. I LOVE IT!