StarLite®: medium digital kit
Excellent for all kinds of subject matter, whether it's for portraits, products, food photography, you name it! And because it's a high-powered continuous light, it works for video work, as well as still photography. One of the most versatile, well-built kits of its kind ever made.
The StarLite®: medium digital kit is particularly useful as a soft separation or hair light on video sets. It is also an excellent single constant source for tabletop photography, especially when combined with a reflector. Yields a soft wrap-around light for head and shoulders glamour portraits. Accepts high output compact flourescent lamps for daylight balanced applications.
This kit comes with:
StarLite® QL with standard components
2 1000watt StarLite® lamps
Medium SilverDome® SoftBox
Medium LiteStand (8')
Features and Benefits
WarrantyStarLite 3 years, Silverdome 6 years, LiteStand 5 years
- The StarLite® Tilt Swivel Mount allows quick, easy, one-handed adjustments to direction of light source
- Brimstone® Fabric - high-heat resistant, will withstand up to 400°F without burning
- QRC (Quick Release Corners) - creates stronger corners on the SilverDome and allows for easy set up and break down
- Heat Vents - Velcro® open to help keep box cooler
- Inner baffle eliminates hot spots.
- Face diffuser for soft, even light output.
- Inner baffle and face diffuser are removable for high-contrast lighting
- Works with continuous or strobes lights.
- Sewn-in loops allows soft box to be suspended from ceiling
- LiteStand 2214- extends to 8 feet; thick, oversized aluminum tubing provides superior strength under heavy loads; bolted joints make parts replacement quick and simple
|StarLite Lamp - 1000 watt (110 volt)||FV-SL1000|
|SilverDome® nxt: medium||FV-SD2M|
|Dimensions:||Extends 8 feet, 1 inch|
Be the first to review this product.